To ensure the quality of articles on our blog, we only accept sponsored content written by us. You don't have to provide us ideas for sponsored posts or full articles written by you. It'll save you a ton of time. We'll write a new article base on our plan, research keywords, outline the content for the article etc ... Articles without previous keyword analysis get almost no traffic and have little or no effect on SEO for you and my site. Mention your brand in the body of it by pointing a link back to your URL (only if the URL makes sense and relevant to the sponsored article).
The price for being mentioned from a new sponsored post is $60 (non-negotiable). Or you can also save money by inserting links to exist article on my site - $40 - It is also highly effective on SEO .
If you have any questions, please contact us or you can send an email to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your passion for camping tips with our community? You can get published on RainyCamping.com blog!
We’re always looking for new authors who want to share information about various topics relevant to Camping, Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor tips . Through our blog, we aim to contribute to the growth and development of the global camping tips by sharing personal stories, interviews of camping skill influencers, along with a variety of articles on camping tips, and travel. We welcome you to be a part of this continuous goal!
Should you have any suggestions about our blog or our site, please feel free to let us know! Whenever possible, we’ll do our best to respond and implement your ideas in a timely manner.
If you’d like to see your work posted on our site, create your content following our guidelines below and send it through via Michael.Rainycamping@gmail.com. Follow the instructions below
Ready to create and submit your content? Follow these 2 easy steps:
Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Adventure, Survival... All are acceptable!
1# Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines.
- Please keep your article between 800 to 1,500 words (including image captions and title).
- Pass Copyscape and must be 100% genuine, no grammatical errors.
- Must have at least three high-quality images related to the content and should have sources if you get them on the Internet.
- Format: JPG.
- Size: 730 pixels
- List image sources (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post:
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
2# Include an author’s bio.
- Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Paul Watson is a blogger who likes to share information about camping and the outdoors. He expresses his passion for camping and other outdoors no only by embarking on several outdoor adventures but also writing about them.
Thank you for sharing your outdoor knowledge and experiences with us. We look forward to reading your article and making it available to everyone who is passionate about the camping.